Click the covers below to learn more or purchase e-book/paperback copies of the guides:
In 30 Minutes® guides make it easy to understand Dropbox, Google Drive, Excel, online marketing, and other technology-related topics. Using plain English explanations, step-by-step instructions, and lots of screenshots, the guides can get you up to speed in 30 short minutes! They’re perfect for plane trips, lunchtime reads, meeting preparation, and other situations that require learning about select technologies in a short period of time. The guides also serve as handy references.
Here’s what readers have to say about In 30 Minutes guides:
- “I was intimidated by the whole idea of storing my files in the cloud, but this book took me through the process and made it so easy.”
- “Very engaging and witty”
- “I was impressed with this guide and obtained a better understanding as well as learned several new tools, tricks and uses for Dropbox. Thank you so much!
- “This was truly a 30-minute tutorial and I have mastered the basics without bugging my 20-year-old son! Yahoo!”
- “I’ve been using Google Docs for a while now and have been encouraging my teacher colleagues to do so as well to facilitate collaboration. It has become my go-to text book to help new users understand quickly.”
- “I bought your Google Docs guide myself (my new company uses it) and it was really handy. I loved it.”
- “An excellent little guide. For those that already know their way around Excel, it’ll be a good refresher course. For those that don’t, it’s a clear, easy-to-follow handbook of time-saving and stress-avoiding skills in Excel. Definitely plan on passing it around the office. Best of all, it covers both Excel and Google Drive’s spreadsheet system. Given how many workplaces, groups, and individuals are migrating to Google’s cloud-based system, it was a welcome addition.”
- “I have used Excel before but only in a limited fashion – this book taught me how to use formulas, make charts, and sort. I really liked the screenshots in the book because I could check to see if my sample spreadsheet matched the one in the book. I would definitely recommend this guide to a friend!”
- “Fast and easy this book is everything it claims to be. The material presented is very basic but it is also incredibly accessible with step by step screenshots and a friendly tone more like a friend or co-worker explaining how to use Excel than a technical manual.”
All ebook titles can be purchased to read on Kindles, iPads, and other mobile devices. Dropbox In 30 Minutes, Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, and Excel Basics In 30 Minutes are also available in paperback. PDF versions for home printing are available, too.