Updated and revised third edition of the top-selling Twitter book! Are you interested in using Twitter, but don’t know where to start? Are you mystified by hashtags, retweets, and other strange conventions? The revised and expanded third edition of Twitter In 30 Minutes is here to help! This unofficial Twitter tutorial will walk you through the basics, using plain English, step-by-step instructions, and lots of examples from real Twitter users. In no time, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a new Twitter account online or on your phone
- Customize your Twitter profile with photos and a bio that’s right for you
- Navigate Twitter icons, the Twitter app, and Twitter.com
- Follow other Twitter accounts … and block those you don’t like
- Identify local people and organizations on Twitter
- Find people who share the same interests and hobbies
- Compose your first Tweets
- Share photos on Twitter
- Use hashtags, retweets, and other Twitter conventions
There’s more. Twitter In 30 Minutes shows you how all kinds of people use Twitter to promote their businesses, connect with their Twitter followers, explore their interests, and have fun! It’s peppered with real-world examples, from everyday people to top Twitter celebrities.
Authored by award-winning technology journalist Ian Lamont, the revised third edition of Twitter In 30 Minutes covers Twitter’s new interface for the Web and mobile devices such as the iPhone and Android phones. There are new screenshots, along with instructions for Twitter registration on iOS and Android devices.
Twitter In 30 Minutes is a perfect introduction to people who are new to Twitter, as well as those who already have accounts and want to learn how to get the most out of Twitter.
Add this book to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
This title is also available on Amazon. (ISBN: 978-1-939924-47-6).