NEW FOR 2019! Do you need a quick reference for MS Word 2019? The four-panel Microsoft Word 2019 Reference & Cheat Sheet contains tips, shortcuts, and an annotated list of the most frequently accessed Word 2019 features for Windows and macOS. Almost all of the instructions and examples also apply to Word 2016, Word 2013, and Word 2010. Topics include:
- What the various ribbons in Word 2019 do
- Annotated list of the Word 2019 Home ribbon buttons
- Adding images, shapes, text boxes, media, and other elements
- Inserting headers, footers, charts, page numbers, and more
- Creating and saving documents
- Formatting text, and working with MS Word Styles and Themes
- How to export .rtf, .txt, .doc and PDF files
- How to add a footnote, endnote, index, and table of contents to a Word 2019 document
- How to adjust margins or orientation for printing
- Finding and replacing text
- Keyboard shortcuts for both Windows and Mac users
The Word 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover advanced features of Word 2019, the Microsoft Word mobile apps for tablets and phones, or other Microsoft Office 2019/Office 365 applications.
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
The Word 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet was created by the publisher of the top-selling guides Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes, Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, and Dropbox In 30 Minutes.
The Word 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
Add this cheat sheet to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The cheat sheet is also available on Amazon.