Do you need a quick reference for MS Word 2016? The four-panel Word 2016 Reference & Cheat Sheet contains tips, shortcuts, and an annotated list of the most frequently accessed Word 2016 features. In addition to covering Word 2016 for Windows and Macs, the reference also covers Word Online, Microsoft s free Web-based word processor. Almost all of the instructions and examples also apply to Word 2013 as well. Topics include:
- What the various ribbons in Word 2016 do
- Annotated list of the Word 2016 Home ribbon buttons
- Inserting headers, footers, charts, page numbers, and more
- Creating and saving documents
- Working with MS Word Styles and Themes
- How to import and export .rtf, .txt, .doc or other formats
- How to add a footnote, endnote, index, and table of contents to a Word 2016 document
- How to adjust margins or orientation for printing
- Finding and replacing text
- Keyboard shortcuts for both Windows and Mac users
The Word 2016 Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover advanced features of Word 2016, the Microsoft Word mobile apps for tablets and phones, or other Microsoft Office 2016/Office 365 applications. The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
Add this cheat sheet to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The cheat sheet is also available on Amazon.