When you’re giving a slide presentation, a positive impression can make a sale or win over an audience. PowerPoint Basics In 30 Minutes can help you connect with audiences and make great presentations that get real results. This unofficial PowerPoint user guide covers the basic features of PowerPoint 2016 (part of the Office 365 suite), PowerPoint Online, and the PowerPoint mobile apps, including PowerPoint for Android and PowerPoint for iOS. The PowerPoint manual also demonstrates how to use some of PowerPoint’s most powerful features and tools, such as:
- Premade PowerPoint templates with gorgeous backgrounds and fonts.
- Custom layouts that fit your personality or corporate identity.
- Special formatting and design options.
- Tools to place photos, video, and audio onto slides.
- Shapes, graphs, tables, and SmartArt.
- Graceful transitions between slides.
- PowerPoint animations that can make text and other elements come to life.
- Proofing tools for spelling and review.
- Collaboration features that make it easy to work with colleagues or classmates.
- Exporting PowerPoint PDFs, online versions for the Web, and package presentations to share with others.
- Creating paper copies and printed PowerPoint handouts.
- Showing your presentation with a mouse or mobile device, or using a PowerPoint remote or PowerPoint clicker
Author Angela Rose also gives tips on how to communicate more effectively using PowerPoint decks. Whether you are giving a business presentation, preparing a lecture for a class or seminar, or using Microsoft PowerPoint for personal use, PowerPoint Basics In 30 Minutes can help you create a better-looking presentation that makes a big impact.
Add this book to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).