How good are your Microsoft Word skills? In 30 minutes, author Angela Rose will show you how to become a power user of Word 2016 for Windows and macOS. Even if you have used MS Word in the past, this guide will demonstrate tools and time-saving tips that will help you make a bigger impact when writing letters, reports, essays, resumes, manuscripts, and other documents. Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes also covers Word Online, Microsoft’s free (but limited) online alternative.
- MS Word interface basics, from Backstage View to the Ribbon
- Office 365 subscriptions and OneDrive
- Display options for individual documents
- How to work with multiple windows in Microsoft Word
- Working with .docx, .doc, .txt, PDF, and other file formats in Word 2016 and Word Online
- Locating recovered files
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
- How to format text using the toolbar
- How to format Word documents using styles, themes, and style sets
- Creating Word documents with professional-quality templates
- How to create tables and charts in MS Word
- Adding images, video, and hyperlinks
- How to automatically create a table of contents in Word
- Adding footnotes, endnotes, citations, a bibliography, and an index
- Word spelling, tracking, and other reviewing tools
- Collaboration tools, from comments to live collaboration
- How to protect your Word document
There are lots of examples, screenshots, and offbeat anecdotes from the author. Whether you are new to MS Word, or want to familiarize yourself with the new features and interface of Word 2016 compared to older versions (Word 2013, Word 2010, Word 2007, Word 2003, etc.), Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes is a great guide.
Add this book to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
This title is also available on Amazon.