Do you need a quick reference for macOS? The four-panel macOS Reference & Cheat Sheet (PDF) contains tips, shortcuts, and an annotated list of the most frequently accessed macOS features for your MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, or other Mac computer. Applies to all recent versions of the operating system, including OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra, and macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Topics include:
- macOS Menu Bar and Status Menu icons
- How to use macOS Finder to browse files, folders, and apps
- Deleting apps and files in macOS
- Customizing the Mac display, from setting brightness to selecting a Screen Saver
- macOS accessibility options
- Customizing the macOS Dock
- macOS power controls and Force Quit
- Mouse and Trackpad options
- Function keys and the Touch Bar
- Setting up printers for macOS
- Using Siri and Dictation
- Managing macOS accounts and passwords
- Apple ID
- iCloud and iCloud keychain
- Installing apps on macOS and customizing app behavior
- macOS keyboard shortcuts
The macOS Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover advanced features of macOS or Apple applications such as Photos, iTunes, or Safari.
Add the cheat sheet to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The cheat sheet is also available on Amazon.