Hardcover edition, updated to cover LinkedIn’s new interface! If you’re serious about taking your career to the next level, you need to be on LinkedIn®. In the award-winning LinkedIn In 30 Minutes (2nd Edition), author Angela Rose will show you how to make a rock-solid LinkedIn profile and expand your network. Whether you want to find a new job on LinkedIn or advance your career, this guide can be the blueprint for a supercharged LinkedIn strategy.
- LinkedIn registration and basic profile setup
- Nine critical LinkedIn profile elements
- Six additional LinkedIn profile elements you should include
- Why keywords are so important for your LinkedIn profile
- How to improve a basic profile
- Real-world examples of successful LinkedIn profiles
- How to address unemployment on LinkedIn
- How to connect with other people on LinkedIn
- Crafting personalized LinkedIn invitations
- Connecting with strangers on LinkedIn
- Other ways to get noticed on LinkedIn
- Best practices for using LinkedIn’s search engine
- Participation strategies for LinkedIn Groups
- Five ways to find a job on LinkedIn
- InMail and other paid LinkedIn services
- How to turn off LinkedIn notifications
The revised hardcover edition of LinkedIn In 30 Minutes is for people who are new to LinkedIn, as well as those who have created basic profiles and now want to take their LinkedIn efforts to the next level. While LinkedIn In 30 Minutes is not intended to be a comprehensive guide, it provides a solid foundation of LinkedIn registration basics, critical profile elements, and networking best practices that can help you land a new job or advance your career.
The LinkedIn tutorial is filled with step-by-step instructions written in plain English and a touch of humor. There are lots of screenshots and LinkedIn best practices that you can use to turn an uninspiring profile into a winner!
LinkedIn In 30 Minutes was a 2017 Foreword Indies runner-up.
Add this book to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The book is also available on Amazon.