NEW! Buying a home is one of the most important purchases you will ever make. Whether you are buying a house, a condo, or a multifamily property, let housing expert Jim Morrison show you how to do it right. Topics include:
- Best practices for building a professional real estate team
- How to determine how much home you can afford
- Mortgages and down payments, and how to get the lowest mortgage rates
- Tips for making an offer on a house
- How to handle bidding wars
- When to waive real estate contingencies
- What to watch out for when touring homes
- How to work with home inspectors
- How house defects impact negotiations
This quick guide on how to buy a home in the United States uses plain-English explanations and lots of real estate examples from the author’s decades of experience as a professional home inspector and award-winning journalist covering the housing industry. Home Buying In 30 Minutes will give you a foundation of understanding and best practices as you and your real estate team evaluate homes, make an offer on the property, and close the deal.
Add this book to your shopping cart now using the button on this page! Then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The book is also available on Amazon.