This handy reference and cheat sheet contains tips, examples, and easy-to-read annotated screenshots of Google Sheets, the free online spreadsheet program and Microsoft Excel alternative. Topics include:
- Overview of Google Sheets on the Web, including annotated screenshots of the main page and formatting toolbar
- Sheets basics: Creating, renaming, saving, and copying spreadsheets
- How to edit while offline
- How to add, edit, and hide data
- How to import and export .txt, .csv, .pdf, and .xlsx files
- Examples of basic formulas, functions, auto-fill
- How to perform simple math and calculate averages
- Sorting and filtering data
- How to create a chart or graph
- Keyboard shortcuts for Chromebooks, Windows, and OS X
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
Publisher i30 Media offers separate cheat sheets and references for Google Drive and Google Docs.
Add this cheat sheet to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The cheat sheet is also available on Amazon.