This handy reference and cheat sheet contains top tips and easy-to-read annotated screenshots of Google Drive on the Web as well as the Google Drive mobile app. Topics include:
- The new Google Drive interface, including icons, file and folder uploads, and shared files
- How to create new documents in Google Docs, spreadsheets in Google Sheets, and presentations in Google Slides
- How to drag and drop files to Google Drive using a PC or Mac
- Three options for converting Microsoft Office files (Word .doc and .docx, Excel .xls and .xlsx, and PowerPoint .ppt and .pptx)
- How to use search in Google Drive
- How to permanently delete files
- How to restore files and folders
- Google Drive app (Android/iOS): basic features
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Collaboration and sharing
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
Note: Aside from document conversion, document creation, and keyboard shortcuts, the Google Drive Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, or other applications in Google’s free online office suite. We also offer the Google Docs Reference and Cheat Sheet and the Google Sheets Reference and Cheat Sheet.
Add this cheat sheet to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The cheat sheet is also available on Amazon.