This handy reference and cheat sheet contains top tips and easy-to-read annotated screenshots of Google Docs, the free online word processor and Microsoft Word alternative. Topics include:
- Annotated screenshots of the Google Docs home page and formatting toolbar
- Google Docs basics, from document creation to margin adjustments
- Templates and page styles
- Inserting images, comments, headers & footers, and more
- How to import Microsoft Word, .rtf, or .txt files
- How to activate Office Compatibility Mode
- How to convert to Microsoft Word, PDF, and other formats
- How to edit documents while offline
- Keyboard shortcuts
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
Note that the Google Docs Reference & Cheat Sheet does not cover Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Slides, or other applications in Google’s free online office suite. We offer separate cheat sheets for those applications.
Add this cheat sheet to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The cheat sheet is also available on Amazon.