AM/FM radio still has the greatest reach of any media format, with more than 90% of Americans listening every week. In Free Radio & Podcast Marketing In 30 Minutes, expert authors Jim Beach and Rachel Lewyn will show how practically anyone can get on the air, whether it’s via a niche podcast with an audience of just a few hundred people or a national radio program that reaches millions. Jim and Rachel have put together a guide to doing it right, from reaching out to shows to taking part in engaging discussions with hosts. Topics include:
- How free radio marketing can save thousands of dollars in advertising and publicist fees
- Building credibility and showcasing your expertise
- How to focus your search and drill down to the most suitable radio programs and podcasts
- Crafting the perfect pitch and an irresistible hook
- Best practices for reaching out via email, phone, and snail mail
- How to prepare a winning bio and sample questions
- Leveraging news and current events in your pitch and interview
- Working with hosts, producers, and audiences
- How to leverage anecdotes in your radio interview
- Tips to sound great on the air
- Using radio and podcast programs to boost your online profile
Jim’s and Rachel’s advice can help establish your brand, spread your ideas, or promote a new product or business. No matter your company’s niche, no matter the nature of the product or idea you’re trying to promote, the tactics in Free Radio & Podcast Marketing In 30 Minutes will give a big boost to your marketing efforts.
“Beach and Lewyn deliver a legitimate soup-to-nuts plan for breaking into the radio/podcast market without spending a cent. As a result, the book provides a blueprint that’s particularly apropos for small business owners or professionals willing to invest time instead of money to generate publicity. Those who heed the advice doled out by the authors should be in a position to reap the benefits.” – KIRKUS
Order this book now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
This title is also available on Amazon.