Do you need a quick reference for Microsoft Excel 2016? The four-panel Excel 2016 Reference & Cheat Sheet contains tips, examples, and screenshots of basic Excel functions and features. The reference covers Excel 2016 for Windows and Macs as well as Excel Online, Microsoft s free Web-based spreadsheet program. Almost all of the instructions and examples also apply to Excel 2013. Topics include:
- Excel 2016 vs Excel Online.
- An overview of Microsoft s Ribbon interface.
- Annotated list of Home ribbon features and settings.
- Creating and saving workbooks.
- How to add, edit, and hide data.
- How to import and export .txt, .csv, .tsv, and .xlsx files.
- How to use static cell references.
- Printing basics.
- Examples of basic formulas, functions, and AutoFill.
- How to perform simple math and calculate averages.
- How to sort and filter data.
- How to create a chart or graph.
- Universal keyboard shortcuts for Excel 2016.
Note that the Excel 2016 Reference and Cheat Sheet does not cover advanced features of Excel 2016, the Excel mobile apps for tablets and phones, or other Microsoft Office/Office 365 applications.
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders.
Add this cheat sheet to your shopping cart now! Use the “Add to cart” button or link, and then select checkout from your cart. Make a payment using PayPal or our secure credit card form (HTTPS connections use TLS/SSL and card numbers are encrypted on disk with the AES-256 encryption standard).
The cheat sheet is also available on Amazon.