The Blank Genealogy Forms Bundle includes everything you need to organize and present your family research. These custom forms were designed with ease-of-use and readability in mind, with clear fonts, logical organization, and lots of space to record genealogy data such as names, dates, locations, citations, and other information. The blank genealogy forms are 8.5 by 11 inches, pre-punched for 3-ring binders, and are printed on high-quality archival paper that won’t yellow or crumble.
There are seven different forms with 50 sheets in all, including:
- Five generation pedigree chart (12 sheets)
- Family group sheet (10 sheets)
- Genealogy cemetery record (4 sheets)
- Genealogy correspondence log (4 sheets)
- Genealogy research log (8 sheets)
- Genealogy records inventory (8 sheets)
- Genealogy photo inventory (4 sheets)
Whether you are working with data from Ancestry.com, taking notes from a recent genealogy road trip, or interviewing older relatives, these genealogy forms are a superb resource. The forms are also a perfect companion to Genealogy Basics In 30 Minutes, published by i30 Media.